Physiology Apllied to Soccer
There are three research lines developed at LAPEH with soccer being an excellent study field, not only at a professional level, but also at youth or amateur levels. Those studies are related to:
- Sports Nutrition
- Hydration and Dehydration
- Ergogenic Resources
- Level of Nutritional Knowledge
- Nutritional Support.
- Physiological Charge
- HR Answers in Competition Environment.
- HR Answers in Training Environment.
- Hematologic Answers in Training and also in Competition.
- Covered Distance in Training and Competition.
- Physical Tests.
- Field and Laboratory tests to Evaluate the VO2max.
- Test to Evaluate The Main Physical Qualities Required by the Sport Being Studied.
- Anthropometric Profile in Athletes.
Prof. João Carlos Bouzas Marins (PhD)
Academic Curriculum (Lattes)