Objectives and goals
- Promotes interest in soccer and the English language through playful and educational activities.
- Enable a better motor and cognitive development of children through playful and educational activities;
- Promote the development of intelligence and creativity through motor and recreational activities;
- Introduce to children a few terms, linked to soccer and sports in general, in the English language so that interest for the language can be awakened;
- Promote an essential development (Intellectual, psychological, social, health, technique, tactical) of the participants through soccer play;
- Appease improvements in the academic development of the students of the Physical Education Undergraduate and Post-graduate courses.